The Pennsylvania vehicle codes listed below will disqualify you from getting a PA Work or School License if they are on your record during your suspension term. Please visit the page linked from the violation for more information regarding the violation.
- 3345 – Passing a School Bus
- 3367 – Racing on Highways
- 3732 – Homicide By Vehicle
- 3733 – Fleeing a Police Officer
- 3734 – Driving Without Lights
- 3735 – Homicide by Vehicle DUI
- 3736 – Reckless Driving
- 3742 – Accidents with Death or Injury
- 3743 – Leaving Scene of Accident
- 1533 – Failure to Respond to Citation
- 1543 – Driving Under Suspension – Some exceptions apply.
- 1547 – Refusal to Submit to Chemical Test
- 1786 – No Insurance / Failure to Maintain
Getting the PA Work License after a DUI.
Being convicted of a DUI in Pennsylvania can confuse your application for the limited work license. There are a lot of confusing facts and bad information regarding the Occupational License after your DUI. Find out more and know what you need to do .